The first phase of The Gaslight District sold out in less than 48 hours in 2017. More importantly, the notion was enthusiastically received. Cambridge was clearly prepared for an urban live-work-play environment. The plans are complete, approvals have been secured, and licences have been issued two years later. It's time to repurpose century-old structures, excavate foundations, and begin construction. Towers, apartments, and places to eat, drink, work, and play, as well as something more fundamental to our community's survival. The Gaslight District is a gathering spot for people with dense urban areas and exciting public spaces.
- Located in the heart of Cambridge's historic downtown.
- Gaslight Square includes cafés, restaurants, and public play areas.
- Local public transportation via routes and highways.
- The rapid transit system, the ION LRT.
- 10-min to Highway 401.
- Conestoga College, Wilfrid Laurier and University of Waterloo.
- Several parks, conservation areas, walking trails as well as natural green space.
Developer: HIP Developments.
Maintainence Fees: 0.35 per square foot
15 Glebe Street, Cambridge, ON, Canada
One-Bed 698 sqft Two-Beds 1219 sqft
Amenities: Level 6 - Between both buildings
From: 1 Bed - 1 Bath 2 Beds - 2 Bath